What should I major in?
Explore Emmanuel College Majors
With a Liberal Arts and Sciences education, there is a world of opportunity available to you. There are a wide variety of courses at Emmanuel and over 70+ majors, minors and areas of study within five academic schools.
Take a Career Assessment
The best place to start exploring is by taking a Career Assessment. When you’ve completed your assessment, make an appointment with your Career Advisor to discuss the results.
- Career One Stop – Occupational information that will increase your understanding of the job market
- Careers Out There – Career videos with professionals from all types of jobs talking about what they do
- CityTownInfo.com – Read real life career stories from professionals in various fields
- Occupational Outlook Handbook – The Government’s premier publication with information about hundreds of occupations. Learn about salary, what the day to day looks like & what level of education, licenses or degrees you’ll need
- ONET – Find concise occupational information on over 950 jobs and take personality assessments
- Princeton Review’s Find a Major – If you already have a good idea of what you want to study in college, use this site to learn more about it
- What Can I Do With This Major? – Explore careers that connect with majors of interest
Explore Career Communities